· If you are an individual you will learn to communicate with yourself and quickly learn to move beyond your upset!
· If you are a couple we will find a safe and open space where you can communicate to each other. This work will not only help you both take personal responsibility but also help you both get on the same page.
You will work through and understand your “Story Book Syndrome” this exercise will immediately help you understand where “truly” yourself and beliefs come from.
You will feel a sense of relief.
The Soul’s Coach – 7 Paths to Healing your Relationship will help you uncover your belief systems formed in early life, and how they affect your relationships to this day. The 7 paths are 7 gates that lead us into the heart of the problem.
- Denial: we live our lives oblivious to the reality of our situation.
- Settling: we feel unworthy or undeserving so we take what we can get.
- Playing Out our negative behaviors subconsciously gets our attention and points to what in us needs to be healed.
- Acceptance, we accept that we need to change, and understand our trauma as a step on the journey of transformation.
- Intention: we begin to act from a conscious, sensible mind; we “set our sails” toward the life of our dreams.
- Spirituality is the state we arrive at that helps us learn a new way of thinking.
- Action! A New Story… To write our new story, first we have to identify and heal the old one.
All the details are in the book, it’s available on Amazon.
What is Spiritual Psychology?
Psychology is “psyche” in the dictionary, you will find “breath, the principle of life, Soul.” But if you look up “psychology,” you will find “the science of mind and behavior.”
Spiritual Psychology is a healing approach that teaches a set of principles, skills, and strategies, it offers one a new way of thinking that can profoundly alter one’s life. On the shoulders of proven conventional psychology, spiritual psychology adds a spiritual dimension.
Spiritual Psychology is an approach that helps individuals discover their underlying root issues that are causing their challenges. This modality enables one to gently and completely resolve them. You can learn to change your perspective around anything, “I am upset because I” We all control the way we think, no one can disturb our peace unless we allow them too. This may sound like the impossible but once you learn these principles you will be amazed by how much better you feel.
Three levels are focused in conventional psychology, physical, mental, and emotional. Imagine a three-legged chair, this chair is incomplete and imbalanced. Spiritual Psychology incorporates the spiritual level, the fourth leg of the chair, which completes the foundation and restores true balance. When we build our home we want a sturdy foundation. When you find your balance your life becomes peaceful and harmonious.
Spiritual psychology recognizes that we are all souls having a human experience our purpose is to EVOLVE. I do not judge any one’s experience. I am here to guide you down your healing journey, accept where you are and get to where you want to go. I help you to understand the lessons you have had to face and learn in a spiritual context so that you can move forward. You even learn to accept uncertainty and make it ok.
“Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.”
~ Brian Tracy
Disregard what you “think” you know or have seen on stage shows or television about hypnotherapy. Learn why hypnotherapy is the “new” and accepted technique for personal development. More and more studies are showing that clinical hypnotherapy can help ease and even release stress, fear, anxiety and even trauma, our unwanted habits and negative thinking can be transformed. Well applied hypnotherapy creates new neural pathways in the brain. Your brain is physically changed!
Hypnosis is a deep form of meditation targeting a specific goal. Hypnotherapy works with the whole mind in which the subconscious is included. Our library of associations lives in the subconscious and control how we think and react. Using this modality is a holistic approach and can heal old patterns of behavior that have hindered your path to peace.
“The mind is like a parachute. It works best when it’s open.”
~ Dalai Lama